Our top priority in every aspect of our business
Iron Woman is committed to creating a safe environment for our employees, their families, and our clients. Through a TEAM (Together Employees Accomplish More) commitment, we can prevent unnecessary injuries and work in unison to create a zero-harm workplace.
Iron Woman’s TEAM Commitment doesn’t just start at the top; it is a part of every employee. Iron Woman’s safety culture is documented and signed by every employee. It also allows us to be second to none in safety, quality, and production – our company’s operational creed.
The following principles guide our health and safety performance:
To achieve a zero-harm workplace, we’ve instituted the following principles that help guide our procedures and our employees:
- Our goal is to achieve a zero-harm workplace.
- All injuries are preventable.
- If we can’t perform a task safely, we will not perform the task.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- Everyone is accountable for their safety and the safety of those around them.
- Everyone is expected to identify hazards and manage risks.
- Everyone must maintain the necessary skills to work SAFER.
- There are certain safety practices that, if breached, may lead to termination of employment.
Recognition for our committed safety culture.