Total Benefits Packages to Cover all the Bases
At Iron Woman, physical and mental wellness are just as much a part of the safety culture as routine equipment inspections. Employees receive health and wellness benefits, including mental health and other resources.
- Medical Benefits
- Comprehensive and preventive healthcare coverage is vital in protecting you and your family. Iron Woman offers employees two medical plans, a high deductible health plan (HDHP) HSA-qualified plan, or a PPO plan.
- Health Savings Account
- The most important aspect of a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is the opportunity to contribute to an HSA with employer matching.
- Teladoc provides 24/7 access to a doctor, 365 days a year, by phone or online. Members can consult with a U.S. Board Certified physician and get a prescription written.
- DispatchHealth provides on-demand healthcare in the convenience of your home and helps you avoid unnecessary ER trips. The DispatchHealth team provides care from 8 am to 10 pm, 365 days a year, including holidays.
- Dental Plan Benefits
- Iron Woman offers the choice of two dental plans through Guardian. The Managed Dental Plan provides savings on commonly performed dental procedures in the network. The PPO plan allows you and your family to visit any licensed dentist but offers the most out-of-pocket savings through an in-network provider.
- Vision Plan Benefits
- We offer you and your family a vision plan through United Healthcare using the VSP Choice Network. The benefits you receive depend on whether you use a provider within the VSP Choice Network. When you use a Guardian VSP provider, you’ll receive a higher level of benefit than if you use an out-of-network provider.
We believe that our employees are the cornerstone of success, so we invest in each of our employees’ financial success. We offer the following benefits to help support a prosperous household behind each employee.
- Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program
- We at Iron Woman believe in the American Dream and the equality of opportunity it brings. If homeownership is a part of your aspirations and goals, Iron Woman’s Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program can help. Our program provides a matching down payment of up to $5,000 as a “Payroll Advance” to purchase a new home as a primary residence and is available to qualified employees.
- Student Loan Assistance
- We recognize that student loans are a significant financial burden affecting many of our employees, and we want to help ease that burden. Eligible employees may receive a student loan repayment assistance benefit, tax-free, up to $5,250/year toward student loan debt.
- 401k Matching
- Prepare for retirement at any age through matched contributions to a tax-advantaged retirement account.
- Employee Ownership
- As an employee-owner or Iron Woman Partner, suitable candidates have an opportunity for career and financial growth through advanced management education opportunities, certification programs, and employee ownership.
We want our employees to be cared for no matter what comes their way. Continuous growth and career development are encouraged for every Iron Woman employee through our tuition reimbursement program. We also offer benefits to cover life’s milestones and the unexpected.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuous growth and career development are encouraged for every Iron Woman employee. We offer a Tuition Reimbursement Program for continuing education for accredited programs that either offer growth in their current position or preparation for a promotion. The program includes college credit courses, continuing education unit courses, seminars, and certification tests.
- Life Insurance and AD&D Benefits
- Iron Woman provides employees with Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment plan at no cost.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance provides specified benefits for a covered accidental bodily injury that directly causes dismemberment (i.e., the loss of a hand, foot, or eye). In the event of death from an accident, the life and the AD&D benefit would be payable. The Life Insurance benefit is payable to the designated beneficiary upon the insured’s death. Employees may also purchase additional Supplemental Life (voluntary).
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- United Healthcare Services disability insurance can provide employees with the peace of mind that a protected paycheck brings if they cannot work because of an illness or injury that occurs on the job. Iron Woman provides employees with Short-Term disability insurance at no cost. Long-Term insurance options are available for an additional cost.
- Paid Time Off
- We help our employees achieve work-life balance with competitive annual paid time off allotments.
- Employee Assistance Program
- The EAP offers employees and their families confidential, personal, and web-based support, including stress management, dependent care, nutrition & fitness, and legal and financial issues.