Iron Woman maintains more than nine crews capable of performing a wide range of open-cut, wet utility installation projects ranging from residential developments and municipal projects to mass transit and right-of-way sites.
Iron Woman Installs
- Water Distribution Systems
- As large as 60″-inch welded steel transmission lines, both direct bury or insulated bridge systems, installed with hangers or casings
- Sanitary Sewer Mains
- Service systems consisting of both gravity and force main applications with depths up to 35′ feet
- Storm Sewer Collection and Storage Systems
- Including concrete box culverts, boulder drop structures, cast-in-place structures, flat work and RCP, CMP or PVC collection systems
- Dewatering System Installation and Management
- Well points, earth berms, lined ponds, and sheet pile containment
These crews are also available to meet project demands for our civil and environmental groups.