Iron Woman’s Colorado operation has a long history providing trucking solutions to many high-profile construction, redevelopment and transportation projects in the region. We are proud to provide both external and internal customers with safe and efficient production hauling for a wide range of needs.
We’re demonstrating our efficiency and benchmarking improvements to increase efficiency and fuel economy and reduce our carbon footprint.
Trucking, Recycling and Disposal Services
Iron Woman maintains a fleet of more than 100 trucks and trailers including:
- Water Trucks
- Light Weight Material Trailers
- High-sided Demolition Material Trailers
- Dry Vans up to 53′
- Roll-off Trailers
Services provided include:
- Construction hauling include aggregate delivery and material disposal
- Waste profiling for environmental remediation projects
- Materials hauled for either recycle or disposal:
- Rock, aggregate, sand, gravel, building materials
- Asbestos-contaminated soil and building demolition materials
- Construction and demolition material
- Trash and single-stream recyclables
- Trucking services for recycling and waste management facilities
- Emergency response services for municipal utilities
We provide transportation solutions by the load, ton, ton-mile, day or hourly, as appropriate.
Iron Woman’s trucking troup provides services to both external and internal clients. Our years of experience and our extensive fleet allow us to make a difference for clients by providing reliable trucking solutions, along with complementary services to support specific project needs. It doesn’t matter whether it’s HAZWOPER trained drivers and operators for environmental projects, waste profiling services for construction clients or emergency response with stockpiling capabilities for municipalities, Iron Woman paves the way to move projects forward.