We provide turnkey general contracting services utilizing various methods of delivery including design/build and Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR). Iron Woman maintains an experienced staff of professional engineers and project managers; we self-perform a vast majority of our work and utilize trusted sub-contractors.
Civil and Site Services
Iron Woman provides heavy civil construction and site preparation services for public and private entities. Services include mass excavation and fills, large mechanical installations, rigging, and mass concrete installations.
- Heavy-Civil Site Development
- Mass Excavation
- Drilling and Blasting
- Mass Concrete Installations
- Heavy Industry (Industrial Plants and Mills)
- Large Mechanical Installations
- New Project Construction
- Emergency Repairs
- Infrastructure Development
- New Stormwater Infrastructure Installations
- Existing Stormwater Infrastructure Repairs
- Stream Restoration
- Environmental Restoration
- Site Restoration/Reclamation
- New Mine Development
- Operating Mines (Contracting)
- Mine Closure and Reclamation
- Abandoned Mine Lands (AML)
- New Infrastructure
- Emergency Repairs and Derailments
In addition to providing services directly to clients, the civil group also partners with other Iron Woman service areas to complete environmental, wet utilities and trucking projects.